Albadry Plus® is a reliable therapy for subclinical mastitis in dry cows. The unique suspension delivers a combination of penicillin and novobiocin.
Indicated for the treatment of subclinical mastitis caused by susceptible strains of Staphylococcus aureus and Streptococcus agalactiae in dry cows.
- Provides synergistic antibiotic combination of penicillin and novobiocin.
- Bactericidal activity against major Staphylococcus and Streptococcus mastitis pathogens.
- Ideal duration of activity during the involution phase of the dry cow period (two to three weeks after milking stops), when the keratin plug has not formed and the cow is susceptible to infection.
- Contents of one syringe are infused into each quarter at dry off.
- 72-hour milk withhold following calving.*
- 30-day** pre-slaughter withdrawal required following administration.