A 60 gallon flat back waterer designed to fit flush with walls or panels in free stall barns.
- Capacity: 100 head dairy or 200 head beef
- Gallons: 60
- Dimensions: 84″ x 22″
- Drinking height: 22″
- Designed for free stall barns
- Flat back design for flush fit with wall or panel
- Center between stalls
- No wrenches required for valve compartment access
- Rubber gasket for air-tight dome seal
- Three access panels
- Two large 3” drains; severe slope for quick draining
- Optional gravity fill assembly available
- Stainless steel anchor bolts included
*For cleaner water, neckrail required to prevent cattle from standing in the water.
** 10″ to 12″ stem wall recommended.